Members 

#Posts: 5   Page: 1/1  
  1..2..3..4..5.. ERR..
Friday 18th April 2008 at 11:02:32 PM  

Ashers
Beginner
Posts  8     Points   8
  View Member Profile Profile View Member Pictures Pictures Print this Post Print Email this Post Email  Reply  Quote

Well hello guys, my name is Ash and I'm 16, I've been naturally toned since I was born, I came out and I was bicep curling the umbilical cord.. Anyway, the harder I work, the more mucle I build but I can't help notice my 6 pack only has 5 muscles and the top right as you look down is very very faded with barely any definition. Is there anyway to work individual muscles?

I mean nobody really notices they just say that they're jealous I can get a 6 pack and they can't.. Not noticing number 6 won't come out =(

Any advice or help will be awesome,

Cheers,

Ash.

Monday 21st April 2008 at 1:33:31 PM  

Corio
Advanced
Posts  83     Points   83
  View Member Profile Profile View Member Pictures Pictures Print this Post Print Email this Post Email  Reply  Quote

I'm no expert in this really but I have noticed that everyone's six pack reveals itself in different ways. It is mostly genetic and simply the ways your body is designed. You could try working only the upper abs for a time and see if anything changes but my guess is that is is just the way your body is..

Tuesday 29th April 2008 at 6:11:28 AM  

Track Star
Intermediate
Posts  34     Points   36

I agree with Corio, I believe thats genetic and there is not much you can do about it.

I have a good friend who appears to have an 8 pack, abnormal abs we call him, but I dont think there is much you can do about it.

Thursday 1st May 2008 at 3:03:52 AM  

Saosin
Beginner
Posts  12     Points   12

having a 6 pack abs doesn't make a man.. that HUNK.

so let me first ask you?

why do you want to have a 6 pack?!

Thursday 1st May 2008 at 8:37:47 AM  

Ashers
Beginner
Posts  8     Points   8

Well the rest of my body, Arms, Shoulders and Back specifically are naturally getting pretty big due to my kayaking and training for the Royal Marines but my stomach and pecs are being left out and I'm starting to look dis-proportionate. So I thought if I build my 6 pack a bit more and get some pecs I'll be the hunk I always wanted to be =D

Besides, abs ARE what make guys a hunk.. Ask any girl and it's the stomach! It also increases sexual stamina.. The list could go on!

#Posts: 5   Page: 1/1  

GLOBAL FITNESS SEARCH
Entire Site | Info | News | Pictures | Forum | Shop
 HOT FITNESS ITEMS ON SALE
MEMBER LOGIN
Members please login to access your account and all member tools

Username:  
Password:
  password?

© 2003-2008 ABC of Fitness, part of MaxLifestyle International Inc. All rights reserved.