Chest and Tricep Stretch: Feel Better with these Simple Stretches
We store a lot of tension in the neck and chest.
Over time, this makes your muscles tight and limits your flexibility, which can lead to lingering pain and poor posture.
Improve your well-being with these simple stretches that take care of your arms, upper back, and chest.
If you train at the gym, do these after your workouts or during your active rest days.
How To: Tricep and Chest Stretch
||Triceps Stretch or Arm Pullover
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, your shoulders and arms relaxed.
- Lift your right arm overhead and bend it at the elbow.
- Breathe in. As you breathe out, use your left hand to gently push down on your right elbow.
- Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on the other side.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Breathe out, pull your shoulder blades back and interlace your fingers behind your back.
- As you breathe, try to pull your shoulder blades down and back.
- Gently push your chest up and out to counter the stretch in your shoulders.
- Hold for 30 seconds and repeat if needed.
Enjoy your stretching session!
For more full-body stretches and body part-specific stretches, check out more of our articles!